15 + years Combined Experience
24 Hr Booking (Same Day)
Money Back Guarantee
Fill Out Our Contact Form for Our Air Duct Cleaning Special - $79
We Price Match! We'll match and beat a reputable competitor's price by 10%.
Lone Star Pro Services: Your Air Duct Cleaning Specialists in Houston
Our experienced, certified technicians in Houston can help improve your home’s air quality with our professional air duct cleaning service. Our thorough air duct cleaning will increase the efficiency of your central air and heating unit, allowing you to enjoy cleaner, healthier air while saving up to hundreds of dollars on future energy bills.
Living inside of your home, you have the ability to generate a variety of contaminants, including dander, dust, and even household chemicals, which can be pulled into your home’s HVAC system and re-circulated at least 5 to 7 times per day. Over time, these pollutants can build up in the ductwork, eventually causing your central air system to become less efficient while feeding these contaminants back into your home. We use two different air duct cleaning methods with state-of-the-art equipment to rid your home of these pollutants; the method we use depends on the type of air ducts that are in your home and how accessible they are:
- Compressed Air – We will use a compressed air system for vents and ducts that are within reach. We utilize an air compressor, cleaning hose, and vacuum to help with the removal of extensive dust buildup from your air duct network.
- Motorized Brushing – Motorized brushing allows us to dislodge dirt and debris that cannot be removed by compressed air or normal brushing during the air duct cleaning process. A special brush is attached to a hose and fed through the duct opening, into the duct network. The motorized brush will then agitate and loosen particles.
Step 1: Pre-inspection
Our highly-trained technicians will begin with a pre-cleaning inspection and assessment.
Step 2: Vacuum
Once we have assessed your air duct system, we will use an HEPA-filtered vacuum to systematically clean the system’s furnace, evaporator coil, blower, and vent covers—everything in the HVAC system from the air vent entrances and panels to the interior fans.
Step 3: Main Line Vacuum
Next, we will attach the vacuum to our main truck line to collect dirt, dust, and other pollutants and contaminants that may be lodged deep within the system.
Step 4: Agitation
Afterward, we will use a variety of agitation tools to dislodge the dirt and debris remaining in the ducts. We use a Duct Wizard Truck mount system to assist in removing the dislodged residue from your air duct network.
Step 5: Post-cleaning Inspection
Once we have completed cleaning your air ducts, we will conduct a final inspection while providing you with before and after images so you see the remarkable difference!
Benefits of Air Duct Maintenance and Cleaning in Houston
- Improved indoor air quality – By cleaning your Houston home’s air ducts, you are essentially removing dust and particles. Duct cleaning can drastically improve the air quality in your home.
- Reduces musty odors and mold – Moisture that ends up in your home’s air duct system can build up. Untreated, this can result in mold spore growth. Cleaning your home’s air ducts can reduce any mold and/or musty odors and dirt.
- Saved energy costs – Air duct cleaning can help your central heating and air system work more efficiently, resulting in lower energy costs.
We provide professional duct cleaning services in Houston so that you and your family can have access to the best air quality you can get; we’re only a call away.